Manually connecting to VPN requires several steps, that’s why we always recommend Seed4.Me VPN apps, they are easier, faster, secure, and more stable.
For some reason, If you’re looking to configure See4.Me VPN manually on your device, here is a step-by-step guide that can help you create a manual VPN connection using L2TP and PPTP VPN protocols on different devices.
General L2TP or PPTP VPN
The steps to set up manual VPN configurations may vary slightly depending on the operating system and device you are using. In general, you can set up Seed4.Me VPN manually following these points:
Open the settings app and find VPN configurations, then create a new VPN connection, and enter connection details:
- Display Name: S4M VPN – could be any name, it’s up to you
- Server address: us.seed4.me – the list of all available servers can be found on My VPN Access page
- Username: Your Seed4.Me E-mail
- Password: Your Seed4.Me Password (If you forgot your password, your can request a new one here)
- Shared Secret (Only for L2TP VPN): seed4me
Configuration of L2TP and PPTP VPN in detail
Configuring a manual VPN (Virtual Private Network) connection typically involves several steps, which may vary depending on the Device, Operating system, and the VPN service you are using. If you’re looking to set up Seed4.Me VPN Service on your device manually, here you can find the detailed guide.
- Android 12
- Android 11
- Android 10
- Android 9 (Pie)
- Android 8 (Oreo)
- Android 7 (Nougat)
- Android 6 (Marshmallow)
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)